Expert design that brings spaces together in unexpected ways
1. CLN Sports Wash – this wash has been a God send for me since I started Crossfit. I have struggled with back breakouts since I began actually sweating in my workouts, and this wash helped clear up 90% of it!
2. Emoji Dog Toys – My neighbor had these dog toys one day and Margot was doing everything in her power to try and steal one. So, naturally I ordered her own set. I’ve truly never seen her so excited to play with a toy.
3. Arlo Woven Shades – I hadn’t considered ordering woven shades on Amazon prior to meeting someone on instagram who had them! Her shades were identical to very expensive shades I had already ordered samples of. I will definitely be ordering these!
4. Gold Antique Lantern – I happened to stumble upon this lantern on Amazon recently. I fell in love immediately. Whatever I do, I am going to figure out how to work this into my next design.
5. Shakespeare Protein Shaker – JJ put a lot of time into ordering almost every type of protein shaker, and he decided this was the best one. It mixes protein with no clumps, it has a sliding mouth piece, and best of all – its easy to clean!
6. Rainbow Ice Gum – I started a cut two weeks ago, and for the most part I have been doing great. Occasionally I feel pangs of hunger and to get me through it, I’ve been chewing this gum! I can’t believe how good it is!